Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Tal des Rur

ikkel

Reaction score
In the valley of the river Rur in Germany, history goes hand in hand with nature.
A beautiful region full of surprises where you can enjoy every little bit.

Everything is shot with the Osmo Pocket and the Mavic Pro

Grtz

In the valley of the river Rur in Germany, history goes hand in hand with nature.
A beautiful region full of surprises where you can enjoy every little bit.

Everything is shot with the Osmo Pocket and the Mavic Pro

Grtz
Another fascinating location. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: ikkel
Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and a Osmo Pocket and still have not had much opportunity to use either of these in my travels in the USA. One question I have for you and others who produce these types of videos follows. Any advice you have would be met welcome.

I understand that it is important to keep overall edited videos relatively short, say 3-minutes or so, and also to keep each individual 'clip' (parts between edits) also short, say 3-10 seconds. My question is when you are recording the raw footage for these types of videos, how much recording time do you usually use for the entire 30minute video. Also, for each short clip (3-10 seconds), what is the average length of time you record each 'scene'. Do you basically have a LOT of recordings and discard most of it, or do you try to limit recordings in the field so that it saves time in post production scrubbing though all your raw footage?

Reactions: ikkel and ff22
Thnx

As advice I can say that i film a lot. Didn't count how much, but i film al the time. Afterwards i check everything on the pc and discard a lot that i don't like. I also make a few shot of the same item from different angels and decide afterwards wich to take.
I also try to have diversity of enviremont in my shots so that the film is less boring because you don't have to use always the same item.
Between 2 and 3 minutes film is ideal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood