Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Text Color Changed to Black?

apeel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Not sure where to post this question, as it relates to the Osmo Pocket Forum. It seems that recently something has changed and now anytime I post a new content or reply to a comment, the text I enter is in black (#000000). I have to manually change it to white (#FFFFFF) every time now. Since the Osmo Pocket forums come up on a gray or black screen (unlike the DJI Mavic forums, which has a white screen), it is difficult to see my text until I change its color.

Did I inadvertently change a setting on the forum, or is this a change that was recently implemented? I did recently update to Safari 14 on my Mac running Mojave, so any time I have problems, I start to question whether it is my browser or not.

Is there a default setting so that any text I write will be in White not Black?

I have the same problem here and I work with windows 10.
For two days now, I don't know what they did, but they changed something

OK. Seems to be fixed now. Without doing anything, the text is again white on a black background as I type this. I am on a Mac and for non-related reasons I did recently do a reboot. Now it is working. May be a co-incidence since I did not test it just before the reboot. I assume someone in charge of the Osmo Pilot forum fixed the issue. Thanks!!

Reactions: ikkel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood