Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

The last leaves

ikkel

Reaction score
The last leaves are falling from the trees.
Winter is coming to the land of castles and abbeys.
The people are preparing for the arrival of King Winter. Harvests are brought in, gardens are winterized, the cold is coming, the last leaves fall off.

Everything is shot with the osmo pocket, mavic pro and the new mini 2

Another more than pleasant video. I really liked it.

Here in the States we could do fly-overs of strip malls with similar beauty!!!!

Reactions: ikkel
Another more than pleasant video. I really liked it.

Here in the States we could do fly-overs of strip malls with similar beauty!!!!
Thank you

Flyovers of stripmalls and other public places with crowds are forbidden here.

Reactions: ff22
Thank you

Flyovers of stripmalls and other public places with crowds are forbidden here.
I was kidding. US strip malls are ugly, They are generally one story storefronts with parking in front and have absolutely no appeal whatsoever!

I was kidding. US strip malls are ugly, They are generally one story storefronts with parking in front and have absolutely no appeal whatsoever!
Oh, now i'm getting the expression. I misunderstood you (translation and humor is not always understood quickly)
And I was wandering what the beauty in a stripmall would be, but now I understand the joke :)
Silly me :p

Oh, now i'm getting the expression. I misunderstood you (translation and humor is not always understood quickly)
And I was wandering what the beauty in a stripmall would be, but now I understand the joke :)
Silly me :p
I probably should have been more descriptive in my post. In the US the term "strip mall" is generally not complimentary and more demeaning. They are usually pretty tawdry and look nothing like castles or even small streets in European villages.

Well, there is this one (g)

Attachments

• white castle.jpg
    white castle.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 1
I probably should have been more descriptive in my post. In the US the term "strip mall" is generally not complimentary and more demeaning. They are usually pretty tawdry and look nothing like castles or even small streets in European villages.

Well, there is this one (g)
LOL yes sometimes things can mean different in other country's, and then it's not always understood like so.
But now I see te photo, that's ugly as :ROFLMAO:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood