Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Used Gimbal

SirrRoyston

Reaction score
Just bought the Osmo Mobile gimbal, £30 on Ebay. Will get to use properly it in a months time when i visit Scandanavia. Aboard the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas stopping at Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Sweden and back to Denmark and Norway again. Can't wait to use it and the Spark!
Using the GoPro H7 black on the gimbal with THIS adapter, any tips would be welcomed!

Reactions: Murray Martz
Just bought the Osmo Mobile gimbal, £30 on Ebay. Will get to use properly it in a months time when i visit Scandanavia. Aboard the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas stopping at Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Sweden and back to Denmark and Norway again. Can't wait to use it and the Spark!
Using the GoPro H7 black on the gimbal with THIS adapter, any tips would be welcomed!
Never knew there was one of those. I have been on the same ship on a cruise to the Caribbean. Great ship and all the food you can eat. I had 3 filet mignon, 7 lobster tails, 2 jumbo shrimp cocktail one meal when I realized I could have anything. They treat you like gold on that ship! Look forward to seeing the footage from your trip.

Reactions: SirrRoyston

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal