Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

And the winner is....

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The winner of our OSMO Action giveaway is @The Fat Contoller with post number 667 below. Congrats!

This post was randomly was chosen by random.org from all the posts up to midnight 12/31/19.

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 1.03.37 PM.png

Reactions: Murray Martz
I'm a bit gobsmacked as I never win anything, still there has to be a first time. Thanks to @clackey for running the competition. I hope other members find my posts to be of value. I'm a member of Mavic Pilots as well but over there I tend to lurk and read mostly though I do occasionally post what I hope is a humorous or helpful comment. Here on OsmoPilots I tend to post a bit more because we're still growing and the forum has a nice community feel to it. It's nice to feel rewarded for my efforts. Thanks again @clackey and fellow forum members.

I'm a bit gobsmacked as I never win anything, still there has to be a first time. Thanks to @clackey for running the competition. I hope other members find my posts to be of value. I'm a member of Mavic Pilots as well but over there I tend to lurk and read mostly though I do occasionally post what I hope is a humorous or helpful comment. Here on OsmoPilots I tend to post a bit more because we're still growing and the forum has a nice community feel to it. It's nice to feel rewarded for my efforts. Thanks again @clackey and fellow forum members.
CONGRATULATIONS.

Fantastic! Glad it went to someone who posts quality stuff.

Congrats @The Fat Contoller !!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank