• Win a DJI Osmo Action Camera! Simply create your OsmoPilots account and start posting to enter. Each post will count as one entry in our drawing on August 31, 2019. The more posts you create, the more chances you have to win!
Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Switching to video?

The Fat Contoller

Reaction score
Anyone else find they're ditching photos and switching to video since buying their Osmo Pocket? I was always a still photos person (even with my Mavic Pro) but since buying the Osmo Pocket I've found I'm slowly but surely switching away from photos. That's probably due to the fact that( if I remember to charge it )I always have my Osmo with me.

Roslad

Reaction score
I usually always do videos because it captures more memories and you could record yourself up high in the mountains or something like that.

Aerial-Pixel

Reaction score
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
Anyone else find they're ditching photos and switching to video since buying their Osmo Pocket? I was always a still photos person (even with my Mavic Pro) but since buying the Osmo Pocket I've found I'm slowly but surely switching away from photos. That's probably due to the fact that( if I remember to charge it )I always have my Osmo with me.
I was the same way, I'm a professional photographer and since getting into drones then the Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action I shoot a ton of video. I've been shooting so much I just upgraded to the Ronin SC for my Canon Mirrorless camera. Just got it today and love it.
IMG_20190821_094226.jpg

The Fat Contoller

Reaction score
I was the same way, I'm a professional photographer and since getting into drones then the Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action I shoot a ton of video. I've been shooting so much I just upgraded to the Ronin SC for my Canon Mirrorless camera. Just got it today and love it.
View attachment 87
I used to lug a load of stuff around with me (Nikon D200 with 28-200 lens attached, + a tripod, + a rucksack with extra lenses and other kit ). Now I've completely switched to travelling as light as possible. I'm still managing to get plenty of good photos but no longer feel like a weightlifter.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asta