Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Lewis River waterfalls and ancient forest adventure.

Reaction score

The ancient trees tower over the clear water of the Lewis River, deep in the heart of Washington's South Cascade Mountains. Here bright falls tumble into deep and mysterious pools that throng with fish and where American Dippers plunge into the perpetual spray of the riffled rocky river bottom to hunt for the snails that patrol the laughing waters here in the Pacific Northwest.

I filmed this video a few years ago with the original DJI Osmo, some footage of the falls and the American Dipper was captured with the Canon Eos 80D. It was a major nostalgia trip to go back and edit this footage!

I also posted a photo gallery on my blog: Lewis River Waterfalls and Ancient Forest Forest

Reactions: FASTFJR and ikkel

The ancient trees tower over the clear water of the Lewis River, deep in the heart of Washington's South Cascade Mountains. Here bright falls tumble into deep and mysterious pools that throng with fish and where American Dippers plunge into the perpetual spray of the riffled rocky river bottom to hunt for the snails that patrol the laughing waters here in the Pacific Northwest.

I filmed this video a few years ago with the original DJI Osmo, some footage of the falls and the American Dipper was captured with the Canon Eos 80D. It was a major nostalgia trip to go back and edit this footage!

I also posted a photo gallery on my blog: Lewis River Waterfalls and Ancient Forest Forest
Very nice and a nice job editing it. Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryHood