Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Osmos Galore

jeffb2002

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have an Osmo Pro, Osmo Pocket as well as the new Osmo Action. Nice to see a forum devoted to this platform.

Jeff

Reactions: Fozzy
Hi Jeff

Have you found the Pocket to be a simple solution for quick unexpected footage, or do you have it for a purpose?

Murray
I use it for the quick unscripted moments...don't love the small screen and sometimes you lose the moment if you have to whip out the cell phone to connect....BUT, cannot beat how quick it boots up, the ability to carry it around with you in almost any situation, and the quality of the images.

Welcome, and I would like to hear what your impressions are on the new Osmo Action.

Welcome, and I would like to hear what your impressions are on the new Osmo Action.
Same here!
I have been using the Osmo Action for baseball filming attaching it to a fence with a product called, "The Fence Clip" I know...great original name. I haven't used it for any "Action" filming yet, but hopefully that will come this fall.

I have been using the Osmo Action for baseball filming attaching it to a fence with a product called, "The Fence Clip" I know...great original name. I haven't used it for any "Action" filming yet, but hopefully that will come this fall.
Footage of any baseball games please? I’m really interested because baseball is the best! Go brewers!

Footage of any baseball games please? I’m really interested because baseball is the best! Go brewers!
Ahhh....well.....it's my son playing high school baseball for recruiting purposes....nothing real exciting most of the time.

Ahhh....well.....it's my son playing high school baseball for recruiting purposes....nothing real exciting most of the time.
Well, I hope your son the best for high school!

I use it for the quick unscripted moments...don't love the small screen and sometimes you lose the moment if you have to whip out the cell phone to connect....BUT, cannot beat how quick it boots up, the ability to carry it around with you in almost any situation, and the quality of the images.
It's the portability of the Osmo Pocket that does it for me, it's always with me, or very close by in my car.

Reactions: Roslad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal