Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Remote control for Gimbal

satimis

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just join this forum.

If connecting the Gimbal to an extension rod/pole the control buttons can't be reached by hand. Is there remote control device/accessory available on market?

Thanks

satimis

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

Using wifi building a personal network is to access the distant phone remotely on local phone but not for controlling the operation of the Gimbal, If I'm wrong please correct me.

According to my recollection I came across a DJI device before having this function to operate the Gimbal remotely. But unfortunately I couldn't find it anymore on googling.

I have another Gimbal, Zhiyun Smooth Q, having this feature running Zhiyun Assistant app on local phone to control the Gimbal remotely.

Regards
satimis

Dji has a wifi base especially for the Pocket so that you can connect it with your phone. (it has nothing to do with your building wifi) Use the original OP holder to put it on a selfiestick ( with that holder you can leve the base on the pocket). Smartphone holder underneath the selfie stick and you can play as you want with your gimbal, no problem at all.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

Selfie Stick

How can I mount the Gimbal? I meant to remote control OSMO Mobile 3 Gimbal as indicated on following video;
Zhiyun SmoothQ App - Getting the Most Out Of Your Gimbal (includin to remote control Gimbal)

For remote controlling the mobile phone via another mobile phone there are many solution on Internet.

ok with that I have no experience. I was talking about the osmo pocket.

Next time when it's specific for osmo mobile then put your quiestion there or state in your title that it's for the mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal