Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Tripod woes

The Fat Contoller

Reaction score
Anyone else find trying to attach an Osmo pocket to a tripod a complete pain? I've managed to do it a couple of ways, but not in any manner that could be described as convenient. It would be great if it could be done simply and easily in such a way that the camera could be operated remotely. Ideas welcome.

Unfortunately none of the bits and pieces that I've tried does what I want. Even DJI's own accessory mount blocks the side connector and prevents the use of the wireless add-on when it's attached. I can attach the camera to a tripod fairly easily but not in a way that let's me operate the camera remotely. A USB-C to USB-C connection from my phone (Samsung Galaxy A3) to the bottom port doesn't work. I'm hoping it's something DJI may come up with a fix for.

This reviewer had a video explaining an option he liked. This link is to HIM and perhaps not the video I watched on the attachments he used,.. you can search for it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I use the PGYTECH phone adapter and just unscrew it from the handle and mount it onto the tripod

Polar Pro Grip system has a two-in-one system to include a tripod mount. Tho it does take some putzing to get the USB-C to be accessible

This accessory works great, and costs next to nothing!

I like how simple it is but I can't use the wifi adapter with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomingoFqi