Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Action Charger arrived along with other spare parts I ordered.

ff22

Reaction score
The two new batteries are in the charger. It blinks two greens in succession for the charging battery. The other battery has a yellow light, I guess while waiting its turn. I ordered from the DJI store. Shipped from China.

The manual for which a magnifying glass is necessary has some interesting info. With the DJI power adapter (whatever that might be since it is not included) it can charge two of three batteries at once. If unattached to power, there is a button and pressing it with batteries will give a rough indication of current charge. I would like a pdf manual which would be easier to read.

Last edited:
Question. Why did you get the USB-C cover? So you'll have a spare?

Question. Why did you get the USB-C cover? So you'll have a spare?
Exactly. It is designed to be removable and could pop off. I think by ordering with the charger kit, I may have saved on shipping costs. I already lost my Skyreat lens protector on a bicycle ride the other day. Darn camera mounts tend to swing downward while riding. I may try retracing the parts of the trip on roads and see if I can find it.

Exactly. It is designed to be removable and could pop off. I think by ordering with the charger kit, I may have saved on shipping costs. I already lost my Skyreat lens protector on a bicycle ride the other day. Darn camera mounts tend to swing downward while riding. I may try retracing the parts of the trip on roads and see if I can find it.

I accidentally removed it the other day. I knew it came off, but I didn't intend to do so. Along with the Dewarp not being great, not having Dewarp on all functions and some other quibbles I did find another thing about the Action I don't like. It is hard to get the SD card out and almost as hard to get it back in. Your best bet is to not cut your finger nails for a week and it will be easier.

Side note: The USB door came out while I was trying to remove the SD card while in the shell. Not the DJI shell, but the aftermarket one I purchased. If you have fingers of adult size it is very difficult if not impossible to do with that shell on.

//Gotta catch up to you on the post count some how.

Reactions: ff22
I accidentally removed it the other day. I knew it came off, but I didn't intend to do so. Along with the Dewarp not being great, not having Dewarp on all functions and some other quibbles I did find another thing about the Action I don't like. It is hard to get the SD card out and almost as hard to get it back in. Your best bet is to not cut your finger nails for a week and it will be easier.

Side note: The USB door came out while I was trying to remove the SD card while in the shell. Not the DJI shell, but the aftermarket one I purchased. If you have fingers of adult size it is very difficult if not impossible to do with that shell on.

//Gotta catch up to you on the post count some how.
I try not removing these thin, tiny cards and use the usb port. But as someone pointed out the other day, the ports themselves can be fragile and damaged by too much use. Can't win or tradeoffs.

I removed the door to see how it was done - was a bit difficult aligning it to re-attach it - thin hinge pin.

(trying to match your posting one for one! (g))

I try not removing these thin, tiny cards and use the usb port. But as someone pointed out the other day, the ports themselves can be fragile and damaged by too much use. Can't win or tradeoffs.

I removed the door to see how it was done - was a bit difficult aligning it to re-attach it - thin hinge pin.

(trying to match your posting one for one! (g))

One thing I did see is the actual mount piece slides which makes it much easier to align the arm (?) to the pin. Without extending the part that attaches to the pin it was nearly impossible.

Reactions: ff22

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal