Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hi from Philadelphia

MPPilot

Reaction score
I didn't realize that OSMOs could fly, but I guess a little duct tape can solve about any problem.

Reactions: ff22

ff22

Reaction score
I didn't realize that OSMOs could fly, but I guess a little duct tape can solve about any problem.

That gives me an idea that I canNOT carry out. Turn on the camera and throw it a fair distance into a swimming pool. I'd like to see the results of the spinning, twisting, splash and submersion. Problem - I don't have access to a swimming pool.

MPPilot

Reaction score
That gives me an idea that I canNOT carry out. Turn on the camera and throw it a fair distance into a swimming pool. I'd like to see the results of the spinning, twisting, splash and submersion. Problem - I don't have access to a swimming pool.
I don't have an Action or a swimming pool so I can't help in this instance.

Roslad

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be interesting if Dji made a gimbal for a drone that allowed you to put an osmo pocket on your drone? I don’t think it would work that well though...

BingErr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've seen a video where they strap a GoPro on a arrow and shoot it with a bow but someone had to catch it on the other end. It was a pretty cool video until they broke the GoPro. I also saw a newer product where you can put it in a football attachment and throw it. I'll try to find some links.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sky View Geeks