Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

Hello from Normal, IL

Greg S

Reaction score
Just joined. I have a GoPro Hero 4 Black and recently bought a DJI Action Cam. Of course the GoPro is old, but this A Cam is sooo much better. I could never actually see what video I was taking without the app, but now I can see exactly what I'm taking just by looking at either screen. Quality is excellent and no "bending" at the edges.

Reactions: BingErr and ff22
Just joined. I have a GoPro Hero 4 Black and recently bought a DJI Action Cam. Of course the GoPro is old, but this A Cam is sooo much better. I could never actually see what video I was taking without the app, but now I can see exactly what I'm taking just by looking at either screen. Quality is excellent and no "bending" at the edges.
Welcome to the forum! The Dji osmo action is definitely a good camera! Please share the great videos and adventures you have with the osmo action!

Welcome. I'm both a GoPro and DJI owner and I think both have their place.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal