Welcome to OsmoPilots.com
Join your fellow DJI Osmo users!

What is this little screw hole for?

Reaction score
Hey guys, yesterday I've got my brand new Osmo Mobile 3, its awesome! But I'm very curious about this little screw hole in the phone holder bottom, what is it for? What should I screw on it?
screwHole.jpg
Cheers!!!!!

That fricking M3x0.5 Screw Hole (lol) is for using counter weights. If you have a phone and you attach a wide angle lens on your phone camera then you might have to purchase some small counter weights to balance your phone properly. They screw in that port. Hope this helps. Don't know is DJI has any but I have seen them on Amazon. Now take a deep breath and relax!! Hope this helps.

oh my god thank you Filaofsoul this was killing me, I didn't found anywhere nothing about it, nor in the osmo manual, thank you so much, now I can sleep better hahaha

oh my god thank you Filaofsoul this was killing me, I didn't found anywhere nothing about it, nor in the osmo manual, thank you so much, now I can sleep better hahaha
Looks like I joined just in time! LOL Now I better get back to work atfer I intro myself in Pilot Check in just joined!!

Yes, thank you for that, it was intriguing me as well.. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0Sal